• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

OUR MOST VIRTUOUS LEADER, GABE NEWELL.

OT2: WALL OF SHAME

Gvaz said:
Steam doesn't work/run/make me breakfast, why?

Delete ClientRegistry.blob and restart. Still does it? Do it again.

It's still not working!

Delete everything but steamapps and reinstall to that folder.

Sgt.Pepper said:

NeoGAF STEAM ID thread
Join the NeoGAF Steam group!
Steam Official Website
Official Steam GIFTING thread of equal global distribution
OT 2011 part 1
OT 2011 part 2

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Salsa, stop posting so much, we were hoping to only need 2 OT topics for the year 2011! Stop using up so many bytes! There is a finite amount of them!

Osietra

Banned
Strange. I booted up Rage to see just how broken it was before going to work and was greeted with 'this game is unavailable'. UK btw.

Firehead

SalsaShark said:
this is a terrible thread

where is the info? im a new Steam user, i dont know what to do
Snuggler definitely needs to add some info to the OP. Steal LovingClovingSteam's OP!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
SalsaShark said:
steam is cool

3 OTs in a row baby

Plus the summer sale thread, which got locked right @ 20K. Steam could potentially fill up 5-6 full threads this year, impressive.

Durante

Drkirby said:
Salsa, stop posting so much, we were hoping to only need 2 OT topics for the year 2011! Stop using up so many bytes! There is a finite amount of them!
So bytes are a bit like game keys at some sales.

Salsa

7N0XU.png

about to hit the big 5

Gravijah

man does anyone feel like a total douchebag putting games that cost more than 10 bucks on their wishlist? maybe i'm just too humble.

Salsa

Gravijah said:
man does anyone feel like a total douchebag putting games that cost more than 10 bucks on their wishlist? maybe i'm just too humble.

I have so much shit in my wishlist that i got games gifted that i didnt even wanted

Firehead

SalsaShark said:
7N0XU.png

about to hit the big 5
Oh dear, you're catching up faster than I expected. I need to step my game up this holiday; gotta catch up to Joe sometime this year!
b5Rma.png

I like to keep my wish list short, just in case anyone ever gets the urge to buy something for little ol' me, they'll have a small list to choose from.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
UnluckyKate said:
Buy now play later? I wish... For me it's more like buy now play one day with grand children...
Buy now, find out later that I violate the ToS by leaving my account to my next of kin.

Kabouter

Gravijah said:
No, why? I just use the wishlist to monitor sales on stuff that I want.

Firehead said:
You're not doing Steam right.
My gaming rig died 3 years ago. I'm on MacBook since then. I'm playing indie games and I usually buy tons of game on sales for pc, for 'my personal backlog, for one day, for the dev...'

I still play and I'm having a blast with the Mac library (humble bundles, tf2, torchlight...) but I usually buy 3 games to play only one now. God the day I'll make anoter gaming rig, I'll need a month to catch my steam backlog

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

I'm creeping up on 200. It looks pretty weak, but I've only been a PC guy since last winter so it's not so bad. Plus, my Steam rating is solid 10 so I'm an OK guy.

Salsa

Alright as a way of showing my love for the gaf steam community and as a great way to inaugurate this thread:

Im giving away a copy of Portal to whoever posts a picture of themselves doing a backflip over a river

i'll select randomly from all the submissions, go!

Gravijah

SalsaShark said:
Alright as a way of showing my love for the gaf steam community and as a great way to inaugurate this thread:

Im giving away a copy of Portal to whoever posts a picture of themselves doing a backflip over a river

i'll select randomly from all the submissions, go!

if i have the game you are giving away, the giveaway sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom